Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ugh. It's Here....

Well, the White Death visited us last night.  I am not amused Mother Nature.  Sigh.  I knew it was coming, it's inevitable, but I don't have to be happy about it.  At all.  I hate being inconvenienced and no matter how much falls, it seems to create chaos in the Tri-State.  Still, I can find some interesting shots.

White pollution falling from the sky...


Wet enough to stick to the branches (so I can take photos of trees in the dark)...
 

Having to bundle up when you're stuck outside...


Covering my car...


Awesome designs on my windshield...


More tree branches - this time in the daylight...


My drive home....


And in the driveway...


Okay...as much as I despise the crap, I have to admit that it is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment