Thursday, November 21, 2013

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder....

So...This past weekend, Mara and I attended a Vintage Toy Show in Sharonville.  Mara is always on the prowl for Wizard of Oz memorabilia and I am invariably in pursuit of taking interesting photos.

This show was a treasure trove of fascinating (and truly frightening) items.  We only found one Oz set of figurines but there were hundreds of seriously creepy toys.  It seems that I cannot get away from the stuff of nightmares lately. 

Honestly, I feel a rather enormous amount of pity for the poor children of yesteryear.  Holy crap....take a gander at some the positively ghoulish toys they had to endure (I posted everything, but you can see to which I'm referring).  Seriously, give me a stick and a mudpie anyday...brrr.

Enjoy.























I can already see that freaking rabbit invading my dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment