Wednesday, September 18, 2013

This One's for You, Emmy....Ha. Ha. Ha.

In the 28+ years that I have been going to the Burlington Antique Flea Market, I have never, ever noticed just how creepy some of the items are.  I don't just mean "creepy",  I mean the stuff nightmares are made of...and I know from whence I speak.  (I still sleep with the lights on...even during the day.)

Check out some of the disturbing sights!  Holy crap...I can't believe I haven't been waking up screaming!

Clowns are bad enough (right Emily?), but baby-dolls are my kryptonite.  OMG...winky eyes, hair-club-for-men plugs, that vacant 1000 yard stare.  Egad.  Freaks, for sure.

My family has actually accused me of murdering my mom's ugly-assed doll - Kathleen - when we lived in Villa Hills.  Like I'd build a funeral pyre and through her nasty self in there.  Yeah, right. 

The really crazy fact here is that I own one of the creepiest dolls in the world.  Yep, Cissy is sitting right next to me - in all of her glory.  She's traveled all over the United States with me including Canada and Mexico.  Heck, she had her portrait made at Niagara Falls!

Well, here is a WHOLE bunch of repulsive, frightening sights.  Enjoy. 

Oh yeah...check out the chompers on that last dolly....she's gonna get me!















I may never sleep again....

No comments:

Post a Comment