Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Saturday Fun (Randomness.....again)...

So, this past Saturday, my Dad, Mara and I went to Bellevue's Art in the Park.  As always, gorgeous work by all of the artists.  Thank you for letting me look.

Unfortunately, I didn't really take any photos of the work.  I always feel like I'm stealing the artist's "soul" if I photograph their art.  Silly, huh?  I did snap some pics at the Alpaca booth, though.  The CUTE alpacas and some finger puppets that I know are machine made (and probably not even alpaca).  Of course, one of the little guys was calling my name...the sweetest little monkey!!  His name is Adrian...Monk.  See what I did here?

We went to Popeye's in Covington for lunch afterwards.  The BEST chicken - ever!  And the redbeans and rice?  Mmmmmmm....

Well, I did take a whole bunch of random stuff today, as always.

Anything that catches my little eye.....

















 Everybody needs a grumpy shark....

No comments:

Post a Comment