Friday, September 6, 2013

Bucket Brigade....

Some kind of shenanigans were going on at NKU today.  When Mara and I arrived this morning, there were 2 firetrucks and the Fire Chief at the Lucas Building.  Everyone had been evacuated for a little bit.

Then, after my French class and my field trip to the Media Center at Steely (you can check out Feature Film DVD's there - who knew?), I was going to visit the new exhibition in the Main Gallery of the Fine Arts Building when I couldn't get in!  Seems that there was ANOTHER evacuation and even MORE firetrucks!

Well, call me shallow, but this girl LOVES shiny things and men in uniform.... mister firemans in particular. 

Qué será, será...(sad that I learned that from Doris Day and not a professor) I'm not going to be changing my spots anytime in the future.  Yes, that was a cougar reference...






No comments:

Post a Comment