Friday, May 23, 2014

Sneak a Peek at Loretto's Little Slice of Heaven.....

Day two....

Here's the next installation of "nothing"....just like Seinfeld...a show about nothing.  But something.

Here goes....more from the Maker's Mark tour.


I know the lady told us what type of wood these barrels are but I was "in the zone" taking pictures...


They're huge and pretty cool (I wonder how old they are)...


And they are full of CREEPY mash...(and stinky)..


The mash is like it's almost alive....moving and bubbling and then collapsing into itself...pretty cool to watch...


How many hands have touched this over the years?


Floorboards...


Barrels aging in one of the Rickhouses...


Pappy...


Tasting room...


Chihuly!!


Well....that is the end of my pics from Maker's Mark.  Tomorrow...I can't remember!!  Old age!!

Ha ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment