Tuesday, May 6, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers.....

So...

Another month that has sped by...geez.  Slow Down!!  I just have "The Week in Review" to post today.  I need to stop being so lazy.  :)

The best thing about my new pre-gypsy van is that it doesn't need a front end alignment.

The worst thing about my pre-gypsy van is that it doesn't need a front end alignment - and Chuck is always riding shotgun...


No elbows needed!


I actually pulled over to take this one...

I met some cool dudes when I stopped for an oil change.  One was a former Security Officer with Allied Barton (my former employer) and one was an ex-associate at Amazon.  Small world!  We chatted for about 45 minutes...sharing our belly-aches.



Then a treat at Bob Evans...small portions make my tummy happy...


Spring is FINALLY HERE!!



Creepiness (yet again) at Lawrenceburg Antique Flea Market.


And this...my perpetually mind-sucking view these past (almost) 6 years...every night...over and over and over. 


Someone, please, take pity on me.  Take a chance on hiring me...I need to operate at my full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment