Tuesday, May 19, 2020

“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

So...

Regarding yesterday's post...I posted my masked selfie on my other Social Networking sites and who woulda thunk it....some people are PISSED about even the "recommendation" that we wear masks in public.

For real?

Some asshole called me Hitler!  Buh-bye and blocked.

Well...today, I'll try not to be so controversial - don't need anybody getting butt-hurt. 

Here are more of my night ramblings.

Enjoy.












Keep your attention focused entirely on what is truly your own concern, and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of yours.     
~Epictetus

.

No comments:

Post a Comment