Sunday, May 24, 2020

“Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.” ~Fyodor Dostoevsky, Crime and Punishment

So...

Not so sure that I'm thrilled about this "move" we're making at work.  I'm happy Spencer will be on my shift and now that I've seen the new digs, I can say the office is at least twice as large....but...you know....CHANGE.  Blah.

Suck it up, Buttercup.  I've survived worse, I'm sure.

Well...onto the photo array.  This is the last batch from that one day back in January, 2018 - I was a maniac that day!  (And I must have been obsessed with my gym locker...I'm insane.)

Chuck and I need to get out more.  Hopefully, Spring Grove Cemetery will again be completely open to the public soon.  And there are so many photo opportunities coming from our new location...I hope.

I'm not sure why, but I kinda fancy all of the graininess in these photos. 

Enjoy.












“I have accepted fear as part of life – specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back....”
~Erica Jong 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment