Monday, May 25, 2020

“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” ~Lao Tzu

Well...

Today was a good day.  I FINALLY made it over to my favorite place in Cincinnati - Spring Grove Cemetery.  Yay!  It was a little mushy because of all of the rain we've had but some squishy shoes were well worth it. 

All I need to do now is PRESS THE FREAKING BUTTON! 

I wasn't there very long (I forgot my map), but I was a smidge disappointed to discover I only made 69 photos.  (Boo!)   I need to do better.  Actually, it's been so long since I've been there, I was mostly driving aimlessly about, trying to get my bearings.  Hey, it's a start.

I'm going to spread the 18 photos I chose over two posts...make it last.  Now I just need to get off my lazy butt and take more photos.

Enjoy.










“Only the development of compassion and understanding for others can bring us the tranquility and happiness we all seek.”
~Dalai Lama XIV

No comments:

Post a Comment