Wednesday, May 27, 2020

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." ~Leo Tolstoy

So...

More freaking change.  Blogger has "updated" to a new version.  We'll see if my head explodes tonight.

Ok...today was dumb.  My knee and shoulder hurt so much that I only slept 3-1/2hrs.  Total.  This makes everything else even worse. 

Woe is me.  Let's throw a pity party. 

I have so much crap I need to do but by the time I get home, I feel like I can't do it.  At least Mara and Pappy brought my dirt up onto the deck for me today, and Mara made the banana bread I was going to make. 

Some good news is that my Victory Garden is thriving!  I needed the dirt to back fill the buckets of potatoes.  (They're GINORMOUS already!)  I also needed some dirt because I'm going to make my own wildflower seed bombs.  I'm going to enlist the help of the kid next door to toss them up on the side of the hill behind our house.  I saw him doing the same thing 2 years ago, but the lady who lived upstairs always made the landscapers mow the hill.  Well...she passed away last year, so I'm going to have Colin help me try again.  I'm going to make a bunch of smaller bombs with the hope that they will have a better chance of germinating.  I'll take some photos of what we have going on in the garden.  Hopefully, it won't rain (again) tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.

Well...the photos for the next couple of days are some "rando" ones from 2019.  Not sure what my motive was for choosing them, but let's go with it.  (At least I am capable of remembering WHERE the photos were taken.)

Enjoy.












THIS is directed completely towards myself...

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.

~George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment