Tuesday, May 26, 2020

"I'm full of fears and I do my best to avoid difficulties and any kind of complications. I like everything around me to be clear as crystal and completely calm." ~Alfred Hitchcock

Ok...

So, more of the same...except kinda different.  😁

It sucks that I didn't get over to Spring Grove Cemetery to see the Pink Dogwood and Weeping Cherry trees while they were blooming.  But these Giant Allium...they're as big as my head!  The Magnolias and Tulip Trees haven't bloomed yet, so there's still some hope. 

I also miss visiting "the Girls".  I should also swing by St Mary's in St. Bernard.  I haven't been there for awhile. 

I saw a cemetery I've never visited while on my way to Spring Grove.  I just Googled it.  Holy Crap.  It's the Wesleyan Cemetery on Colerain Avenue and it's REALLY in disrepair.  WCPO did a story on it last year about how some people are working to have it listed on the National Register of Historic Places because of its ties to the Underground Railroad.  Cool!  Now I HAVE to visit.

Well...here is today's offering.  (I'm tired and crabby tonight because everything aches.  Friggin' rain.)

Enjoy.










"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset."
~Saint Francis de Sales

.

No comments:

Post a Comment