Saturday, June 20, 2015

Mama said there'd be days like this...

Well...

It's been one of those weeks - again.  This time, my new supervisor told me I was rude.  For real?  I don't think I have ever - except for my immediate family (and one friend) - had someone tell me I am rude.  I have basically been in some type of customer service role since I was 13 years old.  That cut me to the quick.  And me, being me, just sat there and took it. 

Oh well...the event just prodded me off my keister to get back on track with the job hunt.  Cross your fingers...I applied to several positions.

I have more photos than I want to post today, so I am going to break them up a little.  I feel like I haven't been paying as much attention as I prefer to my surroundings.  I get Chuck out to play, but it seems like I am seeing everything from a different angle.  I'm not so sure I like it.  Let's see if I can get back in the groove.

I saw these when I stopped to get my Starbucks the other day...the bee was just a happy accident...


Pappy, Mara and I were finally able to spend a couple of days at the pool.  It's officially time for the 2nd Annual "Best Tan" competition.  We'll see who wins this year...





Some things caught my eye when I was supposed to be sun-bathing.  This is the pergola and the fence at the pool.  Making my brain crazy while I was sitting there...




Then I saw this little splotch of color on the fence post...looks like a dragonfly wing...


For the life of me I cannot figure out where I took this photo.  I normally know exactly where I took each photo and what I was doing at that time.  (Old age has set in.)  I has to be when we were out thrifting last week. 

I made another find of the year!  I bought the same Manfrotto/Bogan tripod legs and head as the one I already own.  I paid almost $200.00 for mine and I found this one for $10 bucks!  Holy crap!  The new one is in even better shape, too!


More Legos...


And then these photos of the rain Wednesday morning...it was coming down so hard I had to pull into a parking lot in Erlanger.  (Not really, I pulled in to drown my "rude" sorrows in a piece of birthday cake I bought at Emerson's Bakery.  The ladies there assured me I am very nice.)




No comments:

Post a Comment