Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Just remember that it's a grand illusion, And deep inside we're all the same...

So....

Without further ado, here are the rest of last week's photos.

I guess since we visited my Dad's mom's church, it's only right that we visited his dad's church as well.  When he attended mass here, it was called St. Boniface...I'm not really sure what the name is now - or even what denomination it is.  It's still a gorgeous piece of architecture, nonetheless.




After our rigorous morning of yard-sale-ing, we drove around Ludlow looking at "stuff"



and then stopped for lunch at Frisch's in Covington.


This is the building across the street...


And this jerk...wow...you have a Lincoln.  I'm impressed.........


On Sunday, we decided to take Penny to the Otto Armleder dog park on Wooster Pike.  (I really just wanted to hunt for fossils and chert in the river.)  Aviation Days were still going on at Lunken Airport and the WWII B-17 bomber, the "Aluminum Overcast", was selling rides - and the dog park is not too far from the runway...so we got to see this.



Could you imagine seeing a whole squadron of these planes flying overhead?


Here are some of the doggies at the park...I'm not really a "dog person" but I petted a few of them...and left with a bunch of spit on my hands.



Almost had a couple of dust-ups...



This little guy was getting amorous with anybody who stood still long enough...


Ms. Penny!!



"Yeah, okay, I'm ready to go..."



Puppy paw...


Pappy paw...


Roots...


We headed over to the Little Miami (finally!) and when I was on the path to the river I happened to look up and see this guy...Mara named him Jafar...


It took some convincing - and Mara wading in - to get Penny in the water...


Obviously, not everybody needs convincing...


We were under attack...or at least it looked and sounded like it...


Mara found this little guy...and named him Buttons...


On the way back up the path, Jafar was nowhere to be found.  Pappy suggested he was on his way down to the river - to have some Buttons for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment