Sunday, June 21, 2015

"I was waiting on a different story..."


And now...the rest of the story.  I have more photos than I realized, so I'm going to get right to the chase.

An abandoned KitKat...this is almost sacrilegious.  The 5 second rule would have counted for sure.  The fact that I haven't had chocolate candy since 1996 - well, this just breaks my heart...


Off to the movies...and me posting naughty pics...hey! I'm not making any money off them...






And some architecture from this huge, empty garage in Newport.  I love this building...




Echinacea...



Clematis...(when I was a kid, I used these as floral decorations in Barbie's house)


Now I guess I HAVE to learn to crochet...


Panera...tomato soup soothes your soul...






It's the company you keep...


Hibiscus...


Mandevilla...


Easter Lily...(yes...they're supposed to bloom in June/July)


And finally, the sights I see when I'm trapped in accident traffic (and contemplating if I could actually just run away - for reals)...




2 comments:

  1. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is officially approved by
    Donnie Wahlberg
    AKA "Southie"

    ReplyDelete