Thursday, April 30, 2015

"The closer you get to the meaning, The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming..."

Finally...

I have the X-rays from my hand.  They're pretty cool!  I have decided, though, if the doctor recommends surgery, I am going to politely decline and ask about an alternative solution.  I don't think I would be happy not being able to hold Chuck for any length of time and no matter what anyone says, you never completely recover 100%.  So...we'll see what he says on Monday.  Also, on top of wearing this brace, I have torn the thumbnail away from the nail bed on the same hand and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.  I have painfully learned just how often I use my right hand since my entire life I viewed that whole arm as just a decoration which holds stuff for my left hand.

Let's see how well this works (all of those little metal things were my bracelets - that were cut off not long after these were taken)...





Well, if it seems to be real, it's illusion
For every moment of truth, there's confusion in life
Love can be seen as the answer
But nobody bleeds for the dancer
And it's on and on, on and on and on....

They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
Who blind your eyes then steal your dreams
...it's Heaven and Hell

And they'll tell you black is really white
The moon is just the sun at night
And when you walk in golden halls
You get to keep the gold that falls
It's Heaven and Hell
~Black Sabbath

No comments:

Post a Comment