Thursday, April 2, 2015

"And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeiiiiiiieeeeiiiiiii Will Always Loooove Youuuuuuuooouuuu......"

Holy. Crap.

What a fool I was today to listen to ANY rendition of that song...thanks little German girl with the voice of an angel.  Butthead.  (I like Dolly's version best.)

Well...it's been a quiet couple of days.  Work.  Jungle Jim's field trip.  Lunch at Panera.  Picking up Mara from school.  Lunch in the car.  Doctor appointments for Mara and me.

Mara is doing fine.  This doctor (not the surgeon) told her if the tumor had been removed at the originally specified location, such a large empty area would have been left that an implant would have been required to fill it.  So...she is perfectly happy with a scar and no implant.

My doctor is sending me to a hand surgeon for my poor thumb.  I have been at the point, for some time, where I can hardly hold Chuck.  The joint is so swollen that it is the cause of some concern to Dr. Tracy.  I told him I thought it was just arthritis and the sweet little fellow told me I'm just too young to be having that ailment.  What a nice guy!!  Well....we'll see what the other dude says. 

So...here are the photos from the weekend and such.

At work, we have this funky camera which seems to have a mind of its own.  It is Pan/Tilt/Zoom and it does all 3 functions randomly...all - day - long.  It's very annoying and can make your head hurt if you stare at it too long.  Here is one really cool shot I saw out of the corner of my eye the other night.


Jungle Jim's trip (I'm like a maniac shopping there...geesh)...




It's odd I didn't take many more photos...I was consumed with finding THE perfect Jam (and eating samples).  After several hours of shopping, Mara, Pappy and I stopped for lunch at Panera.  Mmmm...Turkey Chili and a Mediterranean Chicken Flatbead sandwich. 


Pure silliness...


Sorry about all of the following photos of our drinks.  The sun was casting some gorgeous light on our table and the colors and shadows made my head spin (which is a good thing in this instance - promise).






Look at what you might possibly see when you visit NKU's campus...all kinds of shenanigans.



And cool stuff just sitting in the car eating our "classy" lunch (listening to WGUC).

 


And a windsock....


No comments:

Post a Comment