Monday, April 20, 2015

Get Along, Little Dogies...

So...

You know I'm hurting a little when we spend the whole day treasure hunting and I only manage to shoot 27 photos...total.  Hopefully, this situation will improve and my thumb will recover adequately. 

Nevertheless...here are today's gems.  Pure silliness - all around.  At least we're enjoying ourselves.

Pinecone = free range...


Why, yes...it does.  Very, very much...


And Pappy, scouring the booths for his Raylan Givens look (I think he needs a chin strap)...


"Yer a persistent cuss, Pilgrim...."


No words....


Lil' devil...


And my own little Pancho Villa..


Now I know it's spring...Dogwoods are blooming...


And what's with all the IHop-ing?  That place should be my mortal enemy!!  Filled with all that "Devil's Blood"...



No comments:

Post a Comment