Wednesday, October 1, 2014

“The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.”

And so it begins....

October, the month of Black & White.  Why?  Because I liked the way my photos looked from my challenge and to stir my creativity.  This will require me to use my abilities of problem solving to portray the beautiful colors of fall - within the constraints of complete desaturation of color.  It also helps to delineate the subject of a photo that may be lost an overabundance of hues.

Intensity is what I am shooting for here.  My photography is detail oriented to begin with, but I feel B&W will help emphasize what I am attempting to capture.

And it will make me get out there and shoot.  "Press the F*-ing BUTTON!!"  Thank you, Barry.

Here are a couple of shots from our adventures on Monday - errand day. 

Remember, all you need to do is to behold your surroundings - keep your eyes peeled.  You never know what you'll find until you LOOK.






















No comments:

Post a Comment