Monday, September 29, 2014

“Self-preservation is the first law of nature.” ~Samuel Butler

Okay...

So, tonight I'm cleaning up my desktop.  I've spent the past couple of days moving the furniture in my room around (yes, it took TWO days...don't judge) and I have a brand new place for my computer.  I can actually sit in a real chair with my legs under the table and work!  Well, my work these days is going to predominately consist of me searching relentlessly for a new job. 

You have no idea...

I think I have a few stray photos sitting around that I want to post before the end of the month.  I have decided to give myself a challenge for the month of October.  I really, REALLY liked how my photos turned out for my 5 Day Black & White Photo Challenge, so I decided to make the whole month nothing but B&W.

We'll see.

Today, Pappy, Mara and I were running errands and I managed to take a few photos.  I need to get back to my old practice of carrying my camera - on my shoulder.  Oh, Chuck goes EVERYWHERE with me, but not always where he is readily available.  I am going to pledge to make as many photographs as I can this month and post the majority on here (for everyone else to enjoy).

Well, without much further ado, here are my stragglers....







No comments:

Post a Comment