Tuesday, September 9, 2014

There's a Bad Moon on the Rise.....

So...

Not much going on today.  We moved some more stuff out of my house into storage this weekend.  For some odd reason, Pappy was amazed when he counted 43 totes (so far).  We haven't even made a dent.  I have stuff.  Lots of stuff.

Mara and I had lunch at the Olive Garden on Beechmont Avenue on Saturday.  Words of advice?  DO NOT EAT THERE.  EVER.  I promise you, the smell reminded me of a nasty, smelly nursing home/daycare dumpster.  The odor of urine was so overpowering it was hard to breathe.  I even saw one couple be seated just to promptly get up and leave.  It was that bad.  Really.  Mara and I ate our salads and a teeny part of the entrees before begging for boxes so we could vacate the premises.  Holy crap, it was bad.

Sunday, a coworker sent me a link to an article I had also just read.  It seems another one of the associates at work was arrested this past weekend.  That makes three in the past two weeks.
One for murder http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/yellow-hd/in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif, one for selling drugs and having sex with a 15 year old and, this one, for attempting to rob a McDonald's (where he was a previous employee) with a machete....a MACHETE.  I'd say someone needs to come up with a new vetting process.

Must mean it's a full moon.  Good thing Chuck and I were out and about this morning, huh?



I've never really been successful at photographing the moon.  These are pretty cool, though, eh?

(For you, Dionna)



No comments:

Post a Comment