Wednesday, October 30, 2013

“Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile.”....

So...today I thought I might drive around a little and take some photos of the fall colors.  I abhor taking landscape pics - I'm not very good at it and that contributes greatly to my scorn.  On the other hand, I adore shooting single trees.

Irony anyone?

But...it was all about the colors today.  I keep seeing photos of the vine covered middle area of one of the parking garages at NKU and I wanted to get an eerie shot of it today while the fog was so thick.


Successful?  Maybe, maybe not.  I'll try that one again when there is a little more sunlight.  Nevertheless, here are some random "landscapey-ish" photos.  I am a sort of happy with them (at least the little red tree one...).

Enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment