Monday, October 28, 2013

Frustration...

So...how did YOU spend your Friday afternoon?

Me?  I spent 4 hours (!!) sitting in my car, trying to get it to start.  Ugh.  Last Thursday morning I had a flat tire at work, had to call Pappy to rescue me, and after a couple of complications, had to have my car towed to a garage in Wilder.  THAT day cost me almost $600.

Yay.

This Friday after class, I was preparing to leave the parking garage when my car wouldn't start.  What now??  I tried for a few minutes since it had done the same thing to me last Sunday at Burlington where I eventually coaxed it into starting.  No such luck this time.  I called Pappy, yet again.  He came up and tried cajoling Bessie with some yummy starting fluid.  She wasn't biting.  After all this, it was almost time to pick up Mara from her classes so I had her meet us at the garage.  Pappy called for a tow (again) but it was going to be a while before they would arrive.  He had to get my brother, Jason, from work so Mara and I stayed with the car.  We were not stranded without sustenance as we were right across from the Student Union.  Pizza and a Burger it is!  Well, by the time the tow arrived, it was 4pm, waaaay past my bedtime.

At least this was another opportunity to take more random (bored) photos.  Back to I Spy With My Little Eye...





What a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment