Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sheer Randomness...

I must be the Queen of Arbitrary Photography.  I shoot anything and everything that catches my eye.  Ultimately...this poses a completely funky dilemma.  I wanted to have a unique subject for each of my passages.  If I attempted this, I would be posting about 30 times a day!

So, bear with me.  I'm going to pony up a glob of pics today and try to get back on track tomorrow.  Mara and I started a Photo Challenge for October.  I'm going to post a week's worth every Saturday (we're both posting them on our Facebook pages, too).

Here's to pondering my next motif....(HELP!)

Enjoy my cockeyed point of view - a plethora of the magical and mysterious.









I bet that Lotus Elise (new) probably cost more than my house....

No comments:

Post a Comment