Monday, October 21, 2013

Shameful....

I am hanging my head, doing the walk of shame.  Someone should make me wear one of those sandwich boards around town pronouncing my malfeasance.  I promised myself, when I started this blog, that I would try to post something everyday.  Or at least every other day. 

Bless me Father for I have sinned.  It's been 18 loooong days since my last post.  What should my penance be?  10 Hail Marys and 3 Our Fathers?  Nah...I need something even more harsh than that.  I'll think of some self-flagellation to impose.

Well....at least nothing big has been happening.  The October Photo Challenge bit the dust.  I knew it wouldn't survive - I'm horrible at those things.  I wasn't keeping up with this - how was a photo-a-day project going to endure?  I have at least been taking pictures. 

Some.

I kind of go in spurts.  I'll take a couple of hundred in 2 or 3 days and then nothing for a week.  I need better discipline.  Maybe I will work on that these next few weeks.  The trees are changing, so there are at least some possibilities.  And, since I love capturing the tiniest of details, those opportunities are boundless. 

Someone, please, crack the whip.  Help me.

Now whip it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead


I'm a nerd.  :)

So...here are a few random things from the photo challenge: Fall. Leaves. Bubbles. Stairs.  I have a bunch of other stuff processed, so I can't use that excuse not to post.  Let's see how this week pans out.  (Keep tabs on me, Lisa.)

Enjoy!! 






Everyone keep your fingers crossed....

No comments:

Post a Comment