Friday, March 24, 2017

"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so." ~Mahatma Gandhi

So...

Nothing much to report...it's been kind of slow and boring.  I can't wait until it gets warm...and stays warm. 

Here are a few photos from my week...


Mara and I went to see Beauty and the Beast.  Yes!!  This is what the theater looks like...at noon...on a Monday....


Maybe it's best if you don't look too closely at what you are eating.  (This reminded me of the Sarlacc pit from Return of the Jedi....I had my reservations - but it was tasty.)


Failed shopping experience at Staples...but...it netted me this cool shot.  (What is it with customer service - or lack thereof - these days?  The only person who acknowledged me the whole 20 minutes I was in the store was another customer who said, "Good Morning".)


Check out this guy!  Pappy and I were eating breakfast yesterday morning when this dude flew up behind the house and perched right across from the deck.  Of course, I had to run in and get Chuck (with his longest lens) to take his portrait.  Absolutely gorgeous.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment