Friday, March 3, 2017

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness." ~David Dunham

Ok...

I'm just cleaning house a little bit.  I have a bunch of "what's Anna been up to" photos clogging up my files in Lightroom.  Some of them are more than a few weeks old, so...sorry.

Enjoy!

What's with the birds lately....?






I have a steeple/cupola "thing"...



An empty wasp nest...all up close and personal-like...




One of my favorite types of places to visit....these are headstones from Franciscan Sisters of the Poor in Cincinnati...


Messing with my flash after I finally repaired it...(yay me!)



And a shortbread cookie with hazelnut coffee at Panera...by the fire....


People look at you weird when you whip out your phone and photograph your food...it really takes them aback when I get Chuck out to play...and I shoot everything...nothing is sacred.  :)


“So avoid using the word ‘very’ because it’s lazy.  A man is not very tired, he is exhausted.  Don’t use very sad, use morose.  Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women - and, in that endeavor, laziness will not do.  It also won’t do in your essays.”

~N.H. Kleinbaum, Dead Poets Society

 
.


No comments:

Post a Comment