Sunday, April 2, 2017

"Count the headlights on the highway..."

So...

The other night I was lying in bed and I happened to look over at one of my new Lego Minifigures...Harley Quinn.  My phone was lighting her up while she was hanging out with Caveman Batman on my night table.  Since it was otherwise dark in my room, I knew it would be a pain in the buns to take a nice, sharp photo with Chuck, so I remembered that I have a little Kodak point-and-shoot camera I got for a steal on clearance a couple of years ago.  The problem was remembering exactly where I put it - so I wouldn't forget where I put it. 

Hey, it only took me ONE day to find it.

So...here are some photos I took last night, along with a couple of photos that were already on the camera.


This was one night when I stopped to get air in my tires at UDF in Wilder.  The light was shining through the leaves on the tree by the air-pump.  The video is much cooler...but I'm saving that for another project.


There are 11 brand-spankin'-new Corvettes stuffed on this truck.  The motel no longer exists, but while it was waiting for demolition (the fire departments used it for drills), as many as 6 truckloads of 'Vettes would be parked here...every night!


Cruisin' the Cold Spring Arby's.  I don't see this guy anymore - I hope it's because I am hardly ever out during the day - being a vampire and all...


Sparkling mineral water...


Harley Quinn...from the Batman Lego Movie (which I highly recommend).


This is my baby sock monkey - Tony Danza.  You know...Elton John..."Hold me closer, Tony Danzaaaaa...."


And my tiny Troll dolls.  I had a whole collection of these when I was in high school.

All in all...the camera isn't too terribly bad.  Gets the job done.  (Don't worry, Chuck.  I'm not giving up on you.)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment