Saturday, May 16, 2015

"You almost had your hooks in me, didn't you dear, You nearly had me roped and tied..."

So...

Here is the past week or so presented in my adventure and observation photos.  I've been shooting strictly with my 40mm Pancake Lens.  I'm trying to take it a little easier on my right hand.  Chuck ends up weighing something like 4lbs when he has on the 18-135mm.

Enjoy.

So...I've been pretending (fooling myself) that I am still making art.  Well, this first one is - stickweaving (chopsticks) mounted on driftwood - but Legos might be pushing it a little.  I guess it's better than the pot holders.




Then there's this one...it took me a few minutes to remember WHY I took this but then I saw the little glowing dandelion puffs in the grass.  Talk about details...


And then we have what happens when I am sitting in the line of the drive-thru at Starbucks for 25 minutes.  Baby...I wasn't leaving for ANYTHING.  I got my free venti "Happy Birthday" Cinnamon Dolce Latte.  I deserved it...

(I found a bunch of Lightroom presets I forgot I downloaded...I like the "post-apocalyptic" one...holy crap.  We'll be seeing much more of that one...)







This one makes Duran Duran's "Girls on Film" run incessantly through my head...


The Devil's Minions...I'm telling ya.


Pappy's pretty flowers...Giant Allium (kinda wimpy)...


And right down the throat of his Bearded Iris...


On the drive home...


And cruising around Covington our way to the Duveneck Art Show...




Wings...


Tiny Raspberry Lime bubbles...


Nobody puts Pappy in the corner!!  He's convinced that there is a conspiracy at the Frisch's in Highland Heights.  They sit him (us) waaay back in the corner by ourselves....Every. Time.


And we have the Barbie Rockettes...except I think the Rockettes have a little stricter dress code...


Finishing up with:  What could be more pathetic than balloons stuck on the electric lines...




No comments:

Post a Comment