Tuesday, July 23, 2019

“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” ~Lao Tzu

Ok...

So now I'm officially on a roll.  Go me!  Although, I am still working on January, 2018 photos. 

Today they finally announced that the company I work for lost the contract with the customer where I am posted.  Good news, though.  The new company is giving all of us the opportunity to apply for our jobs...same hours, positions and pay...supposedly.  We'll see.  I've been through this once before, at Amazon, and the funny thing is - same 2 companies.

Yay.

I LOVE change.  (Not.)

Enjoy.










“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.”
~Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley,
Frankenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment