Sunday, July 21, 2019

“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” ~Confucius

So...

Another one!  Yay!

It might take a while to get caught up on this mess, but I'm gonna try.  I DID take actual photos of my coworker's baby, Anthony, on Friday morning....and with Chuck no less!

He (Chuck) doesn't hurt my hand from holding him and taking photos while I'm "in the moment", but afterwards?  Holy Crap.  This situation really sucks.  I'm going to have to try some kind of experiments to find a new technique that doesn't use my thumb as much.  We'll see.  I miss Chuck.

Well, here's my next installment...still from January...2018.  Geez.

Enjoy.












Oh yeah, here's Anthony.


He's a cutie - but - I need practice.  (I don't like babies or little kids...or teenagers...or adults for that matter.)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment