Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Lazy is a very strong word, I like it to call it selective participation....

So...

Pappy, Mara and I went on a short adventure Monday to pick up an antique desk I bought at auction for the Living Room Make-Over.  The walls are painted and Mara knows what kind of curtains she wants and the Flooring Dude will be there this week to measure for the new laminate/hardwood floor.  It's exciting!  Pappy already bought a gorgeous buffet from Craigslist to use as a television stand.  We're also changing all of the artwork but nothing can be hung yet since the stupid humidity is still making the walls a little tacky.  Pappy has picked out a Shepard Fairey to hang over the fireplace.  Cool!  I have a bunch of new stuff to choose from...it pays to shop at Goodwill and eBay.

Well...here are a couple of photos from the adventure...

We actually passed by this barn initially and I had Pappy turn around so I could get my shot.  (I need to get back on track.)


Then we stopped at the Farmer's Market and picked up some Free Range Eggs and a few zucchinis.  Pound cake and zucchini bread in my future.  :)  These heirloom tomatoes are gorgeous...or should the really fancy ones be called "toe-MAH-toes"...



And here is yet ANOTHER breakfast-y photo...the drive thru at you-know-where...I had an Egg White Delight - no meat.


I saw this reflection while I was busily trying to consume my naughty breakfast as fast as possible (the sammich wasn't the naughty part...the Caramel Frappé I bought to wash it down kinda was...).  It took me a second to figure out what it was and when a car went past even more colors were added.  It's the Post Office in Florence.


Weird but cool.

AND...as you can see...still no soccer photos. 

PROCRASTINATORS UNITE!!  TOMORROW...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment