Tuesday, August 16, 2016

“Remember the days when you let your child have some chocolate if he finished his cereal? Now, chocolate is one of the cereals.” ― Robert Orben

Ok...

So...just so everybody is on the same page...

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY do not like my job.

Just had to get that off my chest.

And now, the rest of the story.  Here are more of my photos from the past month (or so).  (I think tomorrow I may post some of the FC Cincinnati vs. Crystal Palace soccer match photos that I seem to have been too lazy to edit, process and post.  Go figure.)

What is it with the IHoP-ing?  (The new Salted Carmel-Banana-Cris-Croissant thingy is DELICIOUS!)



Well...these two photos are yet ANOTHER breakfast stop...parked in the car stuffing Servatti's down my gullet...watching the morning sun on the ornamental grasses...



And....yet ANOTHER breakfast photo...this time Pappy was with me at Frisch's...see how I was eyeing the Chocolate Cream Pie through the plants?  Pap put the kibosh on that one.  No pie for me.  (But...it was calling my name!)


Lizards...


Phone poles...

 
And construction equipment....


Teeth?  Claws?


“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"

"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"

"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.

Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said.” 


― A.A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment