Sunday, May 29, 2016

When you're hot you're hot....When you're not you're not...

So....

Randomness of the random-y.

What IS it with these things....?


Somebody needs a coat of paint...just sayin'


Servatti's cannoli...yumminess.


This reminds me of Toy Story.  Why?


(In my best Valley Girl voice)  That day....when Debra, Bobby and Whitney were hanging out at the Goodwill.... 



Asiatic Lily.


This crazy chick....no relation to Debra, Bobby and Whitney....That I know of.


For some reason, when I look at sunrise photos, the Jerry Reed song "Pretty Mary Sunlight" pops in my head.  The sad part of that statement is my frame of reference for the song is Scooby Doo.


Morning treats...


Lunch with Pappy and Mara at Red Lobster.



I love living in Kentucky...


Isn't this a naughty gesture in Europe?



And again...


I'm just gonna leave this here....


I miss being a kid.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment