Tuesday, May 17, 2016

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt

So...

Life hasn't been quite as boring as usual.  I have 697 photos to edit, but I am still so exhausted from this weekend that I am going to wait another night to edit and process.  I don't want to mess anything up by accident. 

Mara and her friend, Dylan, went to the Symphony at Music Hall a couple of weeks ago.  In my laziness, I just downloaded them tonight - I promised to email them to Dylan so maybe I should have gotten my buns in gear sooner.




I have more than a few random photos, but I wanted to post a teaser from our trip this past weekend.


I think he's smiling.

More to come...promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment