Tuesday, January 22, 2019

“I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.” ~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass

So...

THIS crap....



I have such a freaking backlog of photos to process.  I haven't posted anything at ll from our Epic Adventure out to Las Vegas.

Best get on it....

How full of the creative genius is the air in which these [snowflakes] are generated! I should hardly admire them more if real stars fell and lodged on my coat. Nature is full of genius. Full of the divinity. So that not a snowflake escapes its fashioning hand.
 
~Henry David Thoreau



.

No comments:

Post a Comment