Wednesday, June 22, 2016

"When the road looks rough ahead - And you're miles and miles - From your nice warm bed..." ~Randy Newman

Ok....

As I was editing the 250 photos on Chuck last night, I realized my life consists mainly of food and Legos.  AND the fact that I shoot all of these photos at work.  Work - where I spend 56hrs. (or more) every week.  My home away from home.  My life - such as it is....

Oh well, let's just get on with it.

I edited down to 44 photos, so I'll just post a few each day....drag it out.  I'm just going to go in the order I took them.  (I'm embarrassed to say that the first photo was taken on May 22.  I'm getting sloppy lazy - again.)

Hmm...it appears that I DID go out of the house!  Covington and the MainStrasse Bazaar.



These two...




Poor Whitney...all shaven and shorn...


And a kitty on a leash!!


I still can't get Ripken outta my head.


Oh yeah...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment