Tuesday, June 21, 2016

“People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes.” ~Neil Gaiman

So...

I had the weirdest (most awesomest!!!) dream today.  It was one of those where you wake up and can't determine if it really happened.  (Or maybe I'm just going a smidge crazy.)  Why this guy?  I haven't even been following baseball this year!  Or even thought of him since he retired!  I did get to see him play in person back when we were traveling so much to watch the St. Louis Cardinals.  The Cards played the O's in spring training one of the years we were down there.  And he played.  And I have some photos of him...somewhere.  Now I'm going to have to look for them.  Oh my.

Let's just say, "Thanks, Cal."

Made my day - enough that I'm still thinking about it.



Those eyes....


“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”
― John Lennon

 

(Sorry, Heather.  I'm borrowing your photo.)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment