Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"Why need I volumes, if one word suffice?" ~Emerson

Howdy! Howdy! Howdy!

Guess that movie reference in 5 seconds....(my life is rife with them).

Well, here we are again.  Me being inattentive to my adoring audience (snicker).  I have a whole herd of photos to post.  I haven't really been shirking my duties here - you know 'procrastinating" as usual - it is that I have recently become reacquainted with someone who is very important to me.  To say they have been challenging me would be polite.  Everything, apparently, warrants a "discussion" and nothing - and I do mean NOTHING - is sacred.  There have been some quite lively debates ongoing these past few weeks.  Well, we do have 25 lost years to recollect.  My head may explode. 

Love ya, bud.

But, needless to say, I have a glutton of photographs that need to be posted so let's get started.  In no apparent order or sequence...(just like in my head - utter chaos!!)
















Enjoy....there are plenty more for the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Kill my body but not my soul
    Live my life trying to heed the call
    Ages of pain and no one at all
    Endeavor always to stand not to fall
    Nurturing my loves hoping to make them whole
    Ever to endure the world by building my wall
    And Never Never Allowed to rest until my goal

    ReplyDelete