Wednesday, January 24, 2018

“You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood. What mood is that? Last-minute panic.” ~Bill Watterson

So...

I'm still working on cleaning up ye olde piling system...

Here we go.

I never did post the photos of the MRI on my left leg.  The little black arrow here shows the fracture in my tibia before surgery.  Dr. Heis drilled a little hole in the bone and inserted this paste-like substance into the bone and in about a year the fracture will be completely replaced with new bone.  I feel great...considering the fact - as you can see in these 2 photos - my knee is essentially bone-on-bone.



Here's a cool "portrait" of Pappy indulging at the Hofbrauhaus...


Me...being all sassy at the Crackle Barrel....


Happy 23rd birthday, Mara!!!


So...this photo was taken on December 21, 2017...on year after....


THIS one....Holy Crap! I officially had lost 100lbs in this time period (as of today, I am down 110lbs).  Seeing the photo of me on the beach on Sanibel Island is a little bit of a wake-up call (holy shit).  I still have 16lbs to go to my goal...I'll weigh the same as I did when I got pregnant with Mara.  I think I'm going to keep going a little bit longer, though.  See if I can get back to my fightin' weight.
 

For Mara's birthday (well...the past 2 or 3 years), I promised her I would take her to get her ear pierced.  Finally happened.



Apparently, this is going to be the cover of Mara's self-help book..."Calm whilst in Chaos" by Mara Klaene.


Sassy-pants...wonder where she gets it...



.

No comments:

Post a Comment