Thursday, May 18, 2017

“Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been.” ~Mark Twain

So...

On to the left leg. 

I had an appointment with the knee surgeon today to get the ball rolling on having my left knee fixed.  I am still in awe over how well my right leg feels now!  They did a few x-rays and tomorrow morning I am scheduled for an MRI.  Hopefully, this one isn't too terribly bad - although it really hurts, it's nowhere near as painful as my right leg was.

Here are my ouchies - from the "see-through" perspective...


See where there is some space on the outsides of the joints?  There's supposed to be space all the way through the joints, but as you can see, I am bone-on-bone.  Ouch.



I'll post the MRI results next week after my next doctor appointment.  We'll know then if there will actually be another surgery.


1 comment: