Friday, January 13, 2017

Au revoir....

Well...

I just have a few photos to finish up our trip experiences.  It didn't last near long enough...it never does....

I kept hearing those beady-eyed flying rats calling my name every time I got into the pool...there was a whole herd of them!!


Saying goodbye...


I decided I wanted to find Emily a really cool shirt at one of those XXX places...no luck, BUT Mara spotted this as we were leaving...gluten free??!!


The sass on this one...


This is what happens when you try to get dinner on Christmas Day...


I had a delicious grilled cheese and pickle sandwich with fries...


Oh well...we went back to the hotel to swam and play in the hottub for a while.  I can't take credit for these three, I was driving.  Mara took some cool photos of the dreary, foggy morning in the mountains...




Hopefully, we won't have to wait another 5 years to take a vacation...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment