Wednesday, November 9, 2016

"Hope and fear cannot occupy the same space. Invite one to stay." ~ Maya Angelou

Okay...

Just some of my observances from the past few weeks...while I try to wrap my brain around WTF is going on with my country.  (sorry)

I made this photo several years ago, but Pappy, Mara and I went to the van Gogh exhibit at the Cincinnati Art Museum this past weekend, and we saw so many beautiful Impressionist paintings and I wanted to share my interpretation. 


Pappy decided to pressure wash then paint the deck...this was the dude explaining the washer.  So much going on in this photo...


For some reason, I am obsessed with this building.  I pass it every morning on my way home and I love the colors and how it is lit.  Who knows...


This is so chaotic...


Steamy...


Weathered...


And a sad remnant of summer...


“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”
~Mahatma Gandhi


No comments:

Post a Comment