Tuesday, April 5, 2016

"I know you've heard it a thousand times before. But it's true -- hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don't love something, then don't do it." ~Ray Bradbury

So...

Last night, I brought my little portable Soft Box Studio with me to work.  I was making sure I hadn't lost my mojo. 


I have a collection of a WHOLE lot of little things...I can get waaaay more stuff into a small amount of space.  (That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.)


I have several hundred salt cellars...


The Lego guy must have seen me coming...  :)


Hmm...maybe I should dust them off a smidgen before I take photos....
 




I purchased these two paintings from an artist on Etsy.



I think I'm going to start collecting these small religious triptychs.  I love altarpieces, and at this size, I can have as many as I can find...
 

I'm just throwing in this last photo to illustrate the dimensions of the items I was photographing.


Maybe I haven't lost it after all.  I just need to knock off the rust and get back to it....probably not so much at work, though.

Yeah, right....

.

No comments:

Post a Comment