Saturday, December 19, 2015

They say it's your birthday....

So...

Last week was Mara's 21st Happy Birthday.  Geez...they're both catching up with me!  Since my work schedule is a smidge wonky, we didn't get to go out to eat until that Saturday.  That's cool...we made a day of it.  Cheesecake Factory, H&M and...the Lego store!!  Yay!! 



Here's the Birthday Girl!!  Choosing her first alcoholic beverage (gettin' all liquored up).  It was a Strawberry Creamcicle...and it was tasty!



I had the predictable chicken club sandwich...minus the nasty "club"...


And a giant hunk of Salted Caramel Cheesecake!!!


And you know I just like looking at random patterns...



We cleaned up at H&M...thanks to Emily's coupon...and...I got a new Lego set.  :)  Everybody was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment