Sunday, September 13, 2015

" Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things that life is showing you...."

Well...

I've been particularly lazy, haven't I?  Nothing has been going on, so I haven't been taking any photos.  My car is still dead, so no field trips.  I broke my 50mm lens, so I have to save up for a new one of those.  I loved that lens.  I think I'm going to spend the extra $25 and get a little better one this time.

Well, here are the photos I had on Chuck...since the last week of August.

Lazy bum.

We were at the storage unit, looking for a shovel (to no avail), when I saw this little dude on one of the unit doors.  I made Pappy drive back around so I could take his portrait.  I actually got out of the car, too.  (He was really this color.)


This is the Shepard Fairey mural in Northside.  Was is so cool about it - other than LOOK AT IT - is that someone damaged it not too long after Fairey installed it and when he heard about that, he sent replacement parts for repairs.


We were visiting Spring Grove Cemetery (again) and happened to see a large patch of these flowers under one of the huge trees.  When I got out to take a photo, I realized that they were crocuses - in the fall!!  We asked at Rahn's Nursery and they really are a thing!  Hmm...I'm going to find some bulbs to plant in the spring.




We stopped at the greenhouses by Spring Grove looking for some Moonbeam Coreopsis to fill in where some bushes were removed at home.  (Maybe I can take some photos of those now.)


And then we had IHop (again) for lunch.  Since it was about 190° out and I'm a big fat chick, the waitress couldn't bring me fluids fast enough.  I was ready to take a bath in the sink before we ordered.


Well...hopefully, I can get off my butt and take a few more photos.  The leaves will be changing very soon....maybe that will be some incentive.

No comments:

Post a Comment