Wednesday, December 10, 2014

"While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions."

So....

You know what they say about hindsight.

I just want to make a formal statement here and it is VERY important that it is said.  Right now, because it is years and years past due.

I should have fought harder. 

Tooth and nail.  Damn the torpedoes and all that.  I listened to someone whom I knew had their own agenda.  It's pure crap for me to hide behind that excuse because this person is no longer here to confront.

I am more sorry than you could ever imagine.  Sorry to you - and sorry to me. 

I will spend the rest of my life with this one regret.  It is the ONLY thing I would change, if it were possible.

So...the moral is...if you want something - anything - with your whole soul...move heaven and hell to get it....and never let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment