Thursday, August 29, 2013

Let's Go Krogering.....

Pappy and I went grocery shopping today - at the Krogers in Mariemont.  Normally, the grocery stores don't have a problem with me photographing anything in the store.  If they ask, I always tell them I'm a Photo student at NKU and I'm working on a project....

Usually works - even though I'm kinda bending the truth.

Well, I was shooting produce like a maniac (as I frequently do) and no one was paying any attention to me.  I guess the bakery ladies couldn't see me until I made my way up to the salad bar.  Nothing looked interesting there so I turned back towards the habaneros.  One of the bakery ladies had come running over and started hovering behind me, spying.  I was finished in that department anyway.

I went looking for Pappy (who had ditched me by then) to start participating shopping part of the trip.  He was in the bakery section, looking for a special loaf of bread.  The fancy desserts in the case caught my eye so I picked up Chuck Norris again to make a pretty picture.

Well, I only got off two shots when the mean bakery lady started yelling at me!  "No pictures, you can't use a camera!"  Geez, prissy-pants was adamant.  I apologized as I put Chuck back in my purse.

Apparently, she had no problem with me documenting the 'good-for-you-stuff' but when I got to the tasty stuff she had a fit!  Well, no problem.  I got a really nice photograph of a fancy, fancy mousse.

Ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment