Saturday, August 24, 2013

Getting started....

Well, here I am (it's about time).  I am going to attempt to document what I see through the lens of my camera.  

A couple of weeks ago I posted, "do you see what I see? ....it's there, you just have to open your eyes and behold the details of your surroundings."

Beauty is all around us, everywhere you look.  But, in our 24/7, over-saturated, overstimulated lives it is so easy to overlook the "elemental details".  

I love being able to basically "stop and smell the roses", documenting those interesting little details we tend to overlook, elements which fabricate our lives.  I know I have been personally guilty of being so caught up in my life situations that I walked around wearing blinders, miserable and irritable, hateful to just about everyone.  Hopefully, my chronicle of the tiny aspects I tend to observe will help at least one person stop and witness the beauty of our world in which we live.

Come follow me on my epic adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment